We Offer a Wide Range of IV Therapy Options
When it comes to providing medical spa services, we here at New Beginnings Medical want to be able to meet just about any need that our patients could possibly have. From our hCG diet program to our Kybella treatments, from Botox injections to spider vein removal, we have made it our mission to be a one-stop shop for the services that our patients desire. In addition to the array of cosmetic services that we offer, we also offer IV therapy so that our patients are able to not only look their best but are able to feel their best as well. Continuing with the trend of our last few blogs, we are going to go over the different types of IV therapies that we offer here at New Beginnings Medical so that everyone reading this blog has a better understanding of what our IV therapies can be used to treat. Keep reading below to learn more.
IV Therapy is Fast, Safe, and Effective
While IV therapy might seem a little extreme to some of our readers, this service is actually one of the most effective ways to deliver nutrients and vitamins into the human body. Hospitals have utilized IV therapy for decades with great success and it makes sense that IV therapies would be developed for people looking to boost their body’s natural defenses. Below, we have listed out the IV therapy options that we provide for our patients.
- Natural Defense: This IV therapy is perfect for those people who are feeling a little under the weather or may already be suffering from the flu or common cold. This therapy option contains a high dose of Vitamin C that helps to boost your immune system’s natural ability to fight off illness, allowing you to bounce back quickly and feel better.
- Rise and Shine: One of our more popular IV therapy options, the Rise and Shine is the perfect combination of essential vitamins and minerals that your body needs after a long night out. This therapy option helps to replenish your body’s electrolytes and rehydrate you as quickly as possible, providing a natural energy boost that can be felt in just a few minutes.
- Performance Hydration: We developed this IV therapy option to help people improve their workouts and get the most out of their exercise routine. Designed to provide patients with stamina and help them recover from their workouts quicker, this therapy option will help you reach your fitness goals and feel great doing it.
- Glutathione Push: Glutathione is one of the most vital antioxidants in the human body, helping to protect cells from disease while simultaneously making skin look healthier and more youthful. Administered as an IV push, this therapy option will have you looking and feeling your best.
- The Executive: Sometimes, the stress of life gets to us. When this happens, people sometimes need a little something extra to get back on track and reduce their body’s natural stress response. This therapy option is perfect for those people suffering from stress relating to their job, heavy workouts, or jet lag. Designed to help your body recover while also providing a boost in mental alertness and memory, this therapy option helps you stay alert when you need it the most.
- Liquilift: One of our most popular IV therapies, Liquilift is a one-stop-shop for all of your vitamin and nutrient needs. This therapy option has the largest impact on a person’s mood and helps to rehydrate your mind and body instantly, allowing you to feel as good as you possibly can.
- Fountain of Youth: Interested in an IV therapy that is designed to fight the effects of aging? This formula helps to detoxify the body naturally promoting noticeably healthier skin, hair, and nails through the administration of glutathione.
In addition to our normal IV therapy options, we also offer IV Boosts that are designed to provide even more benefits to our patients. These boosts include:
- The Energizer: Designed to help those who are low on energy and time, this energy shot will give your body a boost of energy that allows you to quickly start feeling better and more energized almost instantly.
- The Spark: This IV Boost helps to regulate the digestive and nervous systems by providing vitamins and minerals that are found in essential fruits and vegetables.
- Lipotropic Shots: Want to burn fat in problem areas and help to shape your body at the same time? Lipotropic shots are a quick and easy way to trim fat in areas of the body that are less receptive to exercise and help to speed up the breakdown of fats by using your body’s natural metabolism.
- Vitamin D3: The final IV Boost that we offer is designed to help strengthen your body and prevent osteoporosis, reduce the risk of coronary disease, and help to boost weight loss.
Thank you for taking the time to read our short post on the different types of IV therapy options that we offer. If you would like to learn more about these options or you would like to schedule an appointment at one of our Florida area clinics, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us today at New Beginnings Medical. We have been helping patients for years look and feel their best and we are certain that once you experience the wonderful benefits of our IV therapy options, you too will see why this service is one of the most popular ones that we offer.