What is Dysport®?
Wrinkles aren’t your style and “frozen face” isn’t either. For adults who want a natural look, there’s Dysport®, a prescription injection proven to help smooth the appearance of moderate to severe frown lines without changing the look or movement of the rest of your face. Untreated muscles still work normally, so you can continue to express feelings naturally. It’s the lines that disappear, not your expressions.
And because Dysport® delivers the natural-looking results people want, 97% of users say they’d do it again.1 Additionally, Dysport® is approved in 57 countries and has 25 years of clinical experience worldwide.3* Find out more about Dysport® below, including how it works and what you need to know before starting treatment..
How does Dysport® work?
One injection. Five points. Loads of confidence.
Dysport treats moderate to severe frown lines by reducing specific muscle activity. Wrinkles are caused by repeated movements and muscle contractions, which means they can even develop in younger adults. One injection into each of 5 points between and above the eyebrows temporarily prevents muscle contractions that cause frown lines, leaving the rest of your face to move naturally. In other words, no frozen face, just natural-looking results. You can control your look instead of your look controlling you. That’s the Dysport difference.
Who should use Dysport®?
Frown lines got you down?
Stand up to those lines with Dysport. If you’re under 65 and seeking treatment to improve the look of wrinkles between your eyebrows, Dysport may be for you. But before you begin, read below to help you make the safest, most informed decision.
How long does Dysport® last?
Forget frown lines for up to 4 months.
Do Not Take Dysport® If You:
- Are allergic to Dysport or any of the ingredients in Dysport. See the end of the Dysport Medication Guide for a list of ingredients in Dysport.
- Are allergic to cow’s milk protein.
- Had an allergic reaction to any other botulinum toxin product, such as Myobloc® (rimabotulinumtoxinB), Botox® (onabotulinumtoxinA) or Xeomin® (incobotulinumtoxinA)
- Have a skin infection at the planned injection site
Dysport® May Not Be Right For You If:
- You have had surgical changes to your face.
- You have very weak muscles in the treatment area.
- Your face looks very different from side to side.
- The injection site is inflamed.
- You have droopy eyelids or sagging eyelid folds.
- You have deep facial scars.
- You have thick, oily skin.
- Your wrinkles can’t be smoothed by spreading them apart.
Who makes Dysport®?
Dysport® is made in the U.S. by Galderma Laboratories who also is the manufacturer of Azzalure ® and Benzac®.